This year you’ll find PIFF screenings in all four quadrants of the city! Some of the venues are familiar places, and some are new to us. Enjoy the Festival in the Northeast at Regal's Lloyd Center Cinema, in the Southeast at Cinemagic, in the Northwest at Cinema 21, and in the Southwest at Regal's Fox Tower, the World Trade Center Theater, and of course, the Whitsell Auditorium inside the Portland Art Museum. Opening Night will take place at the Newmark Theatre.
Find us at the addresses below or use the Google Map. For public transit and parking information, see below. Enjoy!
616 NW 21st Avenue, Portland
• Portland Streetcar (NS line) runs from downtown to northwest. Exit on NW 21st and Lovejoy stop, then walk four blocks south to Cinema 21 at NW 21st and Irving.
• Bus line 77 runs from northeast Portland to NW 21st Avenue, stopping right outside the Cinema 21; runs about every 30 minutes. For more frequent service, line 15 runs from downtown Portland to NW 23rd Avenue about every 15 minutes.
• Street parking most convenient. Free in the northwest, though time limits may apply (depending on time of day).
• Williams-Sonoma parking lot located on Flanders & NW 23rd, access on Flanders; 31 spaces, $3/hour.
• Pizzicato Pizza parking lot located on Glisan & NW 23rd, access on Glisan; 47 spaces, $3/hour.
• Elizabeth Street parking lot located on Irving & NW 23rd, access on Irving; 32 spaces, $3/hour.
2021 SE Hawthorne Boulevard, Portland
• Bus line 14 runs from downtown Portland down SE Hawthorne Boulevard with stops near Cinemagic; runs every 15 minutes.
• Street parking only, but if you can find it, it’s free.
Regal Fox Tower
846 SW Park Avenue, Portland
• MAX Red and Blue lines stop at Pioneer Courthouse Square. Exit and walk west on SW Yamhill Street (south side of the square) until SW Park Avenue, then turn left. The theater is at the end of the block on the left.
• MAX Green and Yellow lines stop on SW 5th Avenue (southbound) and at Pioneer Courthouse Square (northbound). Exit and follow directions above.
• Portland Streetcar (CL and NS lines) stops at the Central Library and SW 11th and Taylor. Exit and walk two to three blocks east to find the theater.
• Numerous buses (1, 4, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 44, 51, 54, 56, 94, 99) run down SW 5th and SW 6th Avenues in the downtown transit mall.
• The Fox Tower parking garage can be accessed on SW Taylor Street between SW Broadway and SW Park. Cost: $6 evenings after 5 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, $7 evenings after 5 p.m. Friday-Saturday, $5/hour and $8.50 maximum weekend days.
Regal Lloyd Center
1510 NE Multnomah Street, Portland
• MAX Red and Blue lines run from downtown to Lloyd Center. Exit at Lloyd Center stop.
• Bus line 8 runs from downtown down NE Multnomah with stops right outside the Lloyd Center; runs every 10 minutes. Bus line 70 (Milwaukie to Rose Quarter) runs on NE Multnomah. Bus line 77 (Broadway/Halsey) runs on NE Broadway and NE Weidler, just four blocks north of NE Multnomah.
• Metered street parking or free parking in the Lloyd Center 10 surface parking lot on NE Multnomah (may be congested on weekends). Free parking also available in the Lloyd Mall garage across the street.
1111 SW Broadway Avenue (inside the Portland Center for the Performing Arts)
• Red and Blue MAX lines located three to four blocks north of PCPA (exit Pioneer Courthouse Square)
• Green and Yellow MAX lines located one block east of PCPA (exit SW 6th and Madison)
• Portland Streetcar (CL and NS lines) located two to three blocks west of PCPA (exit Portland Art Museum and SW 11th and Jefferson)
• Numerous bus lines (1, 6, 8, 9, 12, 17, 38, 43, 45, 55, 58, 68, 92, 94, 96) within walking distance of PCPA.
• Metered street parking. Parking garages available at Star Park (SW Broadway and Salmon) and Congress Center Garage (SW 6th and Salmon).
1219 SW Park Avenue, inside the Portland Art Museum
• The Portland Streetcar (both CL and NS lines) runs right by the Portland Art Museum. Stops at SW 10th and Jefferson or SW 11th and Jefferson.
• Red and Blue MAX lines located only three to four blocks north of Portland Art Museum. Yellow and Green MAX lines are located only three to four blocks east of the Museum.
• Numerous bus lines (1, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 38, 43, 45, 55, 58, 68, 92, 94, 96) are located within walking distance of the Museum.
• Metered street parking. Two City Center parking lots, one located behind the Northwest Film Center on SW Main between Park and SW 10th, another on SW Main between SW 10th and SW 11th.
World Trade Center
121 SW Salmon Street
• Bus lines 15 (NW Portland to SE Belmont) and 51 (downtown to SW Vista) stop at 2nd and Taylor.
• Red and Blue line MAX stop only three blocks north at SW 1st and Yamhill (exit Yamhill District).
• Numerous bus lines (4, 6, 10, 14, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 38, 44, 45, 51, 54, 55, 56, 92, 96, 99) stop only a few blocks away on transit mall located on SW 5th and SW 6th Avenues.
• World Trade Center public parking can be accessed on SW Taylor Street, between SW Front Avenue/Naito Parkway and SW First Street. Cost: $4/evening after 5 p.m., $4/hour during the day.